It is happening in almost every state, and involves Progressive Democrats and Republicans.
Parents are the only protection for their children. Beware of any Comprehensive Sex Ed legislation that uses terms such as “peer-reviewed,” “medically accurate information,” or “age appropriate!”
The DEVIL is in the details.
What’s wrong with “Peer-reviewed,” “Medically Accurate Information,” and “Age Appropriate Information?” Isn’t that what we all want? What do the following terms means?
“Peer-reviewed: “The “peers” “reviewing” the research or curricula are all members of the Planned Parenthood Network!
- The Network does not support children (minors) delaying sex, abstinence outside of marriage, marriage, or faithful, long-term, monogamous relationships.
- Many in The Network, who are demanding Gay Marriage, do not even support monogamy! Fidelity to one sexual partner is a joke to them!
“Medically accurate information:” is defined by Planned Parenthood, Guttmacher Institute, SIECUS, and others in the Sexual Rights Cartel.
- “Medically accurate” should only apply to medical information such as contraception, contraceptive devices, and information about STDs.
- We must force Planned Parenthood Sex Programs to tell the whole truth about condom efficacy, birth control, and IUDs. They need to instruct students on the contraindications for all drugs, how condoms don’t protect against all STDs, and that everyone does not get STDs! If they won’t do it, kick them out!
“Age appropriate:” This is not the same as developmentally, emotionally, psychologically, cognitively, or LEGALLY appropriate.
- In Hawaii, Pono Choices was deemed “age appropriate” based on reading level!
- The Planned Parenthood Network knows that children are concrete thinkers until around age 12. They know that minors cannot fully understand abstracts or concepts like “healthy relationships,” “marriage,” “future goals,” or “love.”
- Therefore, they focus on the sensual and concrete facts about body parts.
- Abstract ideas like “consent” are presented as “if you like it” or “if you don’t like it,” then it’s OK. Not, is it legal or ethical. Not, if anyone touches you, they will go to jail!
So, before you get suckered into another mandate that will impact your children for the rest of their lives, find out:
- What is and is not taught?
- What do the SexPerts want to teach that is not already allowed in current Law?
- Are sexual foreplay techniques and alternative sex taught as pregnancy or STD prevention?
- Are pregnancy and STDs the only concern? What about the biological, hormonal, neurological, and emotional consequences of sexual activity?
- Consider the source of the legislation and their supporters. What is their agenda?
- Do the authors or supporters promote marriage, fidelity, and healthy family formation?
Don’t be duped by Democrats or Republicans! If it sounds too good to be true, force them to define each word, until its true meaning is exposed!