Yesterday, Planned Parenthood South Atlantic sent this email out to their South Carolina network bragging about working for seven years with public health organizations to pass legislation mandating the HPV vaccine. Planned Parenthood is angry at Sen. Lee Bright for holding up the vote on the vaccine and they are demanding action.
Indeed, the Planned Parenthood Network (includes Sexual Rights advocates) has been very involved for decades in such collaborations to control public health policies in South Carolina.
The Planned Parenthood Network has worked with federal and state agencies, nonprofits, and foundations that advocate for Sexual Rights to thwart state law. They also lobby SC legislators to mandate “safe sex-only” education in the schools and to censor optimal public health messages regarding the benefits of marriage and delaying sex until marriage, as state law requires.
So, in the spirit of transparency…we have ten questions:
- Who are these “public health organizations?”
- Were these meetings between public and private agencies opened to the public, as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requires?
- Are the meetings FOIA-able, so that we can know which state agencies and employees participated? Were they taped?
- If state agency employees were involved, did they meet on the taxpayers dime?
- Do these public health organizations include the State Alliance for Adolescent Sexual Health (SAASH), housed at SC DHEC?
- Is Maternal and Child Health at U.S. Health and Human Services involved?
- What about Advocates for Youth, the lead author of the so-called and unapproved National Sexuality Education Standards? (Common Core for Sex Ed)
- Was SIECUS (Sexuality Information Education Council of the U.S.) involved? SIECUS is a spin-off of Planned Parenthood in charge of pushing Sexuality Education programs and curricula to school districts.
- Coincidentally, seven years ago SIECUS bragged in their 2009 Annual Report (page 23) about working “with colleagues and state government officials to change the state Board of Education’s policies on sex education.
- “Then they lied by saying…”As a result of this work, middle schools throughout the state are now required to deliver some form of sex education that addresses contraception. To be sure, this is far from perfect, but gradualism is how change comes on these issues in the state and we are working consistently and strategically to ensure that there is forward movement.” The lie is that middle schools are not required to teach contraception, but only at the approval of the local school board. This is an intimidation tactic used to strong arm school districts into teaching minors condoms-only sex ed!
- Did the meetings involve the SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, a nonprofit that trains public school teachers exclusively in Planned Parenthood/SIECUS sex programs with federal and state funding? None of their programs teach about marriage or the skills to abstain from sexual activity.
- Is New Morning Foundation and their social media component TellThemSC.org included as players? They will be bombard legislators next week (3.16.16) with propaganda to promote their Sexual Rights Agenda in the schools.
We appreciate Planned Parenthood’s transparency. Now everyone knows that they are behind the vicious attacks on Sen. Lee Bright and anyone else that believes in teaching students medically accurate information about HPV. Information that HPV is not caught like the common cold. That HPV is an STD spread skin-to-skin outside the protection of a condom. And, that abstaining from all sexual activity is the very best way to avoid all STDs. Tell the entire truth about what HPV is, how it is spread, and all of consequences.
Students deserve to know the medically accurate facts.