The national pro-life group, Operation Rescue has evaluated the inspection reports and variance requests for all ten Virginia abortion businesses.
Here is what they found: ( read the full report here)
A Capital Women’s Health
A Capital Women’s Health< was last inspected in July, 2012.
The report contains 16 pages of violations, including:
• Failure to conduct criminal background checks on employees, including abortionists.
• Failure to observe infection protocols; Workers wore the same bloody surgical scrubs while seeing one patient after another.
• The same dirty sponge was used to clean soiled surgical instruments and to wipe down the counter afterwards.
• Failing to wash hands between glove changes.
• Failure to wear personal protective equipment while rinsing and examining the bloody remains of aborted babies.
• Lack of equipment to suction patient airways in the event of an emergency.
• Failure to properly maintain equipment…
View original post 2,861 more words