While the Planned Parenthood Network (PP-Network) pumps out endless propaganda bashing abstinence-until-marriage education and takes credit for the dramatic decreases in teen pregnancies, CDC data shows that teens (15-17) have been abstaining from sex, at increasing rates, over the past decade. The most recent data shows that almost 75% of teens (15-17) nationally surveyed by the CDC, have not had sex.
To the PP-Network, the only problem with sex is that it makes babies and BABIES ARE A REAL PROBLEM for them. Sexual Rights is the PP-Network’s agenda. Therefore, whatever it takes to prevent babies from being conceived, developing or born is the goal of the sex and abortion industry.
Why is the PP-Network so OFFENDED by abstinence-until-marriage education?
Because, abstinence-until-marriage education promotes MARRIAGE and FIDELITY WITHIN MARRIAGE.
The PP-Network has no problem saying that they believe in abstinence, as long as they get to define what abstinence means. To them, oral sex, anal sex, and mutual masturbation are the same as abstinence, because these sex acts do not make babies.
And, these SexPerts have no problem telling kids to abstain, as long as there are no restrictions on how long they must wait. Abstinence to them can be until teens are 13, 16, 18 or whenever they feel they are ready to be “proud and responsible” enough to use condoms and take toxic hormones.
This is why Comprehensive Sex Education is such a farce. It is not, and cannot be, “comprehensive” since it would have to teach all views on the purposes of sex.
The PP view of sex ed is to promote hedonism without forming a family while Abstinence-Until-Marriage Education promotes romance and healthy family formation, within marriage, resulting in connected generations of families.
There is no comprehensive program or curriculum that could attempt to teach both views, with a straight face. It would be ludicrous! Which view do you think will provide the best future for your child?
Proponents of Comprehensive Sex Education claim that it covers abstinence and contraception and everything in between. Except that it doesn’t. What they hide from the public, and especially parents, is the fact that they do not teach about marriage, family formation, or the responsibilities of raising children. They teach sex.
Proponents also do not want it exposed that add-on programs, like Making A Difference! and Making Proud Choices!, both listed on PP’s website, teach sexual foreplay and intercourse, under the guise of STD prevention, so that condoms can be taught to younger and younger kids. However, sexual foreplay also spreads STDs. Medically Accurate?
Abstinence-Until-Marriage education is the exact opposite of the PP-Network’s Sexual Rights Agenda in the following ways:
Abstinence-Until-Marriage programs are holistic, meaning that humans are viewed as whole beings with value and uniqueness. The act of sex biologically impacts the mind, body, emotions and spirit as humans engage in it, even if there is no intercourse. This is why humans are different. We are not animals.
- The PP-Network’s Sexual Rights Agenda views humans as genitals to be fondled, and maybe if convenient, protected from disease with condoms. Little girls and women are to use hormones to prevent or get rid of pregnancies. In the end, humans are simply sex toys for someone else’s pleasure. This is why the PP-Networks want no limits or restrictions on sex.
Abstinence-Until-Marriage programs teach students that abstinence means not engaging in sexual activity until marriage, including vaginal, oral, anal sex and mutual masturbation. Such programs also teach about the dangers of porn, sexting, and cohabitation.
- The PP-Network’s Sexual Rights Agenda promotes unbridled sexual activity – at any age – with anyone or anything – as long as there is “consent” – whatever that means.
Abstinence-Until-Marriage promotes life-long, faithful marriage. The social sciences have proven that there are at least Thirty Benefits of Marriage and that children fare best on all social indicators when raised by their own two married parents.
- The PP-Network’s Sexual Rights Agenda seeks to destroy marriage as an institution and therefore the traditional family. Even the gay marriage movement is just a Progressive ploy to gradually redefine the family and get rid of marriage as an institution and a societal good. None of the sex programs for schools listed on the PP website promote marriage, even for gay couples.
Abstinence-Until-Marriage promotes the fact that sex is wonderful and creates intimacy – within the context of marriage. When sex takes place within a marriage, it is more likely to be safer than outside of marriage. Research has shown that married couples have more sex and more satisfying sex than singles.
- The PP-Network’s Sexual Rights agenda promotes sex without boundaries, especially without the restraints of marriage, monogamy, or commitment. They portray an unrealistic, unsatisfying, and false view of “Hollywood” sex to get people of all ages hooked on sexual pleasures.
Abstinence-Until-Marriage promotes the fact that waiting until one has finished their education, and married before having sex and children is the best way to become an economically self-sufficient and prosperous member of society with a stable family life.
- The PP-Network’s Sexual Rights agenda teaches that humans are sexual from birth and need to have sex in order to mature properly. (Alfred Kinsey/SIECUS) They target poor, minority, inner city neighborhoods to push their sex without boundaries, contraception and abortion agenda. This increases the risks of generational poverty, drop-out rates, and unwed childbearing.
- Planned Parenthood receives millions of taxpayer dollars annually to promote their agenda, plus they are large part of Obamacare so the revolving door of poverty and dependency will continue to spin out of control.
So, why are teen pregnancy rates declining? For many reasons.
According to several CDC reports, more and more teens are choosing to delay sex and those who are having sex are being more selective. The PP Network cannot take credit for the increase in abstinence, because they do not seriously teach it.
Real credit needs to go to the smart teens themselves who are choosing to abstain. Also, to parents, faith leaders and educators who really care about kids and are not afraid to tell them to delay sex until marriage.
Let’s not give credit to those who are promoting a Sexual Rights Agenda and are being paid by the sex industries.
That would be a farce.