What would your teen do if their sex teacher taught them how to “enhance the mood” for sex with condoms by:
- Using extra lubrication inside and outside the condom,
- Using different colors and types/textures,
- Telling their partner that using a condom can make a man last longer,
- Letting the partner put the condom on the penis,
- Having a sense of humor and making jokes,
- Putting lubricant on the tip of the penis to increase sensitivity or use lubricated condoms,
- Talking about it in advance, and
- Having condoms open and ready to use?
If your teens are allowed to have a phone at school, the above classroom “instructions” would be sexted all over campus within minutes.
The entire climate of the school is sexualized.
Forget about learning anything else that week!
After school, kids are sexting each other to “enhance the mood” and practice before you get home from work. But, don’t worry because the sex teacher also tells them:
- To only buy condoms that are latex or polyurethane.
- To not use condoms that are “glow in the dark.” “They are only gag gifts.”
- That they are not “endorsing sexual activity among teenagers!”
What is the sex program? Making Proud Choices! Module 7 Developing Condom Use Skills, and similar instructions are also in Be Proud! Be Responsible! for High School
Making Proud Choices! is a “Safer-Sex Approach” curriculum and Be Proud! Be Responsible! is an “Evidence-based Intervention.” Neither are abstinence education programs, yet school districts and parents are being told that they are age-appropriate Comprehensive Health Education programs that fulfill their state Law.
Planned Parenthood Sex Ed Advocates are playing with our teens lives. Everyone knows that teens text each a lot, and with 75% of teens saying that their peers text and drive, it is not a stretch to predict that teens are in danger of sexting, driving and having wrecks.
Not only are teens, and their parents, duped into believing that sex can be made safe by engaging in sexual foreplay and intercourse as long as condoms are used, they are being enticed into sexting in order to “enhance the mood” prior to getting it on!
Parents, the only “proud and responsible” thing to do is to kick these Sexual Foreplay programs (Comprehensive Sex Ed) out of your schools!